By entering into the “Master Maths 40 Years Celebration Competition”, entrants agree to the rules set out below:
1. This competition is open to all South African residents and/or South African Citizens over the age of eighteen (18) years.
2. Any persons under the age of eighteen (18) years must have their parent/guardian’s permission before entering.
3. Each person is allowed one entry into this competition, and multiple email accounts will not be recognised as multiple entries.
4. The following persons are not eligible to enter: directors; centres; members; business partners; employees; sales agents; advertising agency staff; advisors; or consultants of or whom a relationship pre-existing or otherwise between themselves and Master Maths exists. Neither the associated companies, service providers and the immediate family members of these persons including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters or their associated companies or persons mentioned in this paragraph, including holding companies and subsidiaries, their employees, agents, subsidiaries and consultants, may enter.
5. The competition will start on 27 May 2016 and end on 21 June 2016. No entries received after 5pm on 21 June 2016 will be considered.
6. The forty (40) verified prize winners will receive one (1) R500 Takealot voucher each.
7. Takealot has not sponsored this competition, but rather was advised about it happening during Master Math’s planning process.
8. To qualify for entry:
a. Entrants need to go to www.mastermaths.co.za/newsletter-signup.
b. Entrants need to sign up to the Master Maths newsletter, and fill in all relevant fields made available to them.
9. Prizes winners must allow 30 days for delivery of prize from end of competition.
10. Master Maths reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to choose the winners at random in a lucky draw set-up, where an electronic random number generator will be used.
11. Master Maths reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaigns or these terms and conditions as they relate to this activation should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, natural disaster or other cause beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the campaigns. In such a case, Master Maths may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Master Maths.
12. Master Maths reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the campaign or website or violates these Terms & Conditions or basic conditions of fair play.
13. The prize winners will be verified and notified directly. The prize winners will be required to provide any other details required by Master Maths for delivery of the prize.
14. For any enquiries, please send a detailed email with relevant information to firstname.lastname@example.org or call 021 851 5660.
15. Winners are to be aware that the prize is not transferable. No substitution or assignment of the prize is permitted, but the organisers of the competitions reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value if required.
16. The decision(s) made by Master Maths and their partners as to the winners is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
17. Should a winner be found not to have complied with any rules, he / she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited.
18. The winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
19. These promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network. You are providing your information to Master Maths and not to any other party. The information provided will be used in conjunction with the Privacy Policies of Master Maths and any entrant who would like to decline are entitled to decline any further marketing communication by emailing email@example.com.
20. The winner may be requested to appear in print publications, or online sites to endorse, promote or advertise the goods or services of Master Maths, however the winners of the competitions shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request.
21. The winners must at all times ensure that if (and/or when) they are promoting Master Maths branded content, that they do not bring the brand into disrepute as this offence will mean the immediate forfeiture of any prize(s).
22. Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of the above terms and conditions.