Our tutor jobs require candidates with a high proficiency in maths and/or science. A good grade 12 mark or first year (tertiary education) pass or equivalent experience in maths and/or science is a prerequisite. If you are applying for the Junior Tutor positions please indicate it in the message section.
If the following applies to you please do not hesitate to contact us:
- 70% or more for Maths or Physical Science in final matric exam
- South African passport or valid work visa
- Bilingual (Afrikaans)
- Career orientated
- Motivated by success in your job
- A peoples person and you think you might enjoy tutoring
- Able to interact successfully with young children
- Prior experience in a maths and/or science tutoring job is an advantage
- You're available to tutor between 14:00 and 18:00
- Have your own transport
Our tutoring jobs offer market related salaries and a solid career path. Please also indicate if you are willing to relocate for the job if we don’t have a position available in your area. We are always looking for inspired people to fill out tutoring positions so please apply for a job at any time (even one is not listed). Please note: If you do not submit a CV, your request will be ignored. If you are interested in a position please fill in the below form:
Tutor Application Form
Please download the tutor application form by clicking here. Complete all the compulsory fields. Only applicants who complete all compulsory fields will be considered.
Save the form on your computer and submit it in the space below.
Also submit your CV and matric certificate. Only applicants who submit both these documents will be considered. You can also submit any other supporting documents