1. Scheduled centre-based or online tutor sessions
- Learners receive tutor support: at the centre or via online via digital communication media.
- During these tutor sessions, tutors are in communication with the learners to provide feedback, answer questions, or to give detailed explanations.
- Learners receive individual support from tutors. In a centre, they raise their hand for tutor support. Via the online platforms, they send a message or question to the tutor. If required, learners and tutors can even communicate via video conferencing.
2. Self-paced online learning
- Learners can also use our new online system to access lesson modules at a time that is convenient for them.
- Tutors then assess what learners have done and then provide feedback during tutor sessions.
- To stay true to our principles, learners cannot get access to the self-paced online modules without the prescribed pre-arranged online contact sessions.
Our system is fully aligned to the curriculums, whether it be as stated by the Department of Basic Education (DBE), the Independent Examination Board (IEB), or the Cambridge International General Certificate of Secondary Education (IGCSE).
Trust the people who have been combining technology and personal tutor attention to provide extra lessons for the last 44 years. When times are challenging, we can help you rise to the occasion. Now more than ever, it is time for all of us to make our mark!