We are hiring content converters at Master Maths Head Office!
Master Maths is upgrading to Unity Software (a leading game development platform) and we need your help!
Your day to day duties will include:
- Identifying the differences between existing Flash lessons and the converted Unity lessons due to incomplete/incorrect automated conversion.
- Ensuring that the layout of the lesson in Unity matches the old Flash lesson as closely as possible.
- Adding/editing content, that was not converted correctly, according to a strict methodology.
Soft skills required:
- Attention to detail.
- Good command of Afrikaans and English languages.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Punctual and reliable.
- Able to work timeously and methodically.
- Someone who takes pride in their work.
- Grade 12 certificate.
- Matric Mathematics and/or Physical Science.
- Knowledge of Flash and/or Unity Software.
Spot the differences and indicate each with a circle in B and submit the completed task with your application.
To apply, upload your CV, matric certificate and the above completed task below.