Job title: Science lesson author
We require a skilled individual to plan computer based teaching modules in line with the South African Physical Science school curriculum. Our authors do not require advanced computer skills and a basic knowledge of Microsoft Word will be sufficient. The Science Author will report directly to the Science Development Manager.
- At least 3 years experience teaching Physical Science at matric level.
- South African citizen or valid work visa.
- Valid driver’s licence.
The Master Science Author must:
- have a good fundamental knowledge and understanding of matric level Physical Science.
- be able to think analytically and innovatively.
- have good writing skills.
- show excellent attention to detail.
- have a basic knowledge Microsoft Word.
- be able to work well under pressure.
The following skills will be advantageous:
- Working knowledge of Afrikaans.
- Experience with IEB. and CIE curricula.
Location of post: Somerset West, Western Cape, South Africa.
Starting date: Immediately.
Only successful applicants will be contacted and may be required to complete a detailed questionnaire before they are considered for an interview.