By entering into the “Master Maths Follow Us on Instagram Competition”, entrants agree to the rules set out below:
1. This competition is open to all South African residents and/or South African Citizens over the age of eighteen (18) years.
2. Any persons under the age of eighteen (18) years must have their parent/guardian’s permission before entering.
3.1 Each person is allowed one entry into this competition, and multiple posts will not be recognised as multiple entries.
3.2 Pictures or videos should be taken at home. No pictures or videos taken in the centre will not be accepted.
3.3 Pictures or videos should be tasteful and of reasonable quality. Master Maths reserves the right to remove any tags and disqualify entrants based on the content of their post.
4. The following persons are not eligible to enter: directors; centres; members; business partners; employees; sales agents; advertising agency staff; advisors; or consultants of or whom a relationship pre-existing or otherwise between themselves and Master Maths or Master Science exists. Neither the associated companies, service providers and the immediate family members of these persons including their spouses, life partners, parents, children, brothers and sisters or their associated companies or persons mentioned in this paragraph, including holding companies and subsidiaries, their employees, agents, subsidiaries and consultants, may enter.
5. The competition will start on 10 August 2020 and end on 07 September 2020. No entries received after 11pm on 06 September 2020 will be considered.
6. The five (5) verified prize winners will receive one (1) R1000 Takealot voucher each.
7. Takealot has not sponsored this competition but rather was advised about it happening during Master Math’s planning process.
8. To qualify for entry: Make sure you are an enrolled client, or that you have done a workshop in the past 30 days. Follow Master Maths on Instagram - @mastermathsscience. Post a selfie or video or story of yourself doing our lessons at home, with a short message about how our lessons have helped you this year. Hashtag the centre name (for instance #fourways) where you attend lessons, and tag us in the post. If you post a story, you will need to change your profile to public for a few days for us to get a notification and see it.
9. Prizes winners must allow 30 days for delivery of prize from the end of the competition.
10. Master Maths reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to choose the winners based on the content of their post.
11. Master Maths reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the campaigns or these terms and conditions as they relate to this activation should virus, bug, non-authorized human intervention, fraud, natural disaster or other cause beyond its control corrupt or affect the administration, security, fairness, or proper conduct of the campaigns. In such a case, Master Maths may select the winner from all eligible entries received prior to and/or after (if appropriate) the action taken by Master Maths.
12. Master Maths reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to disqualify any individual who tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation of the campaign or Instagram page or violates these Terms & Conditions or basic conditions of fair play.
13. The prize winners will be verified and notified directly. The prize winners will be required to provide any other details required by Master Maths for delivery of the prize.
14. For any enquiries, please send a detailed email with relevant information to [email protected] or call 021 851 5660.
15. Winners are to be aware that the prize is not transferable. No substitution or assignment of the prize is permitted, but the organisers of the competitions reserve the right to substitute the prize with one of comparable value if required.
16. The decision(s) made by Master Maths and their partners as to the winners is final, and no further correspondence will be entered into.
17. Should a winner be found not to have complied with any rules, he/she will automatically be disqualified and the prize will be forfeited.
18. The winners may also be required to sign acceptance of prizes and indemnity documents.
19. These promotions are in no way sponsored, endorsed or administered by, or associated with, Instagram, Facebook, Twitter or any other Social Network.
20. The winner may be requested to appear in print publications, or online sites to endorse, promote or advertise the goods or services of Master Maths, however, the winners of the competitions shall at all times be entitled to decline the above request.
21. The winners must at all times ensure that if (and/or when) they are promoting Master Maths branded content, that they do not bring the brand into disrepute as this offence will mean the immediate forfeiture of any prize(s).
22. Entry into this competition will be deemed as acceptance of the above terms and conditions.