About Athlone Master Maths
Classes or ‘lessons’ for grade 4 to 12 learners. Our Master Maths Athlone centre provides extra maths help using trained tutors for mathematics teaching and tutoring. Wiskunde ekstra klasse is volledig tweetalig.
Ebrahim and Razina Salie are the franchisees for four areas in the Western Cape – Athlone, Claremont, Mitchells Plain and Pinelands.
Razina acquired the Athlone franchise in 2003 and enjoyed immediate success, making it into the top 10 centres nationally within a year. Ebrahim joined the business in 1998 as the demand for Master Maths centres grew.
Master Maths Athlone was named Franchisee of the Year in 2000 and was also awarded the Franchise Association of South Africa (FASA) franchisee of the year award in 2001. The centre was also a finalist in the Western Cape FASA awards three times from 2000 to 2002.
Centres in Pinelands and Mitchells Plain were later opened and have consistently been amongst the top performing centres. Both are past winners of the annual franchisee awards in their respective categories.
In 2008 the Claremont franchise was acquired which subsequently won the Master Maths Franchisee of the Year in 2009.
“The successes we have had are testament to the effectiveness of the Master Maths system. We achieve results by building up confidence through a series of small attainable goals. The environment is challenging but non- threatening. Emphasis is placed on active learning and independent thinking.” -Razina Salie
- “Master Maths has benefited me in accomplishing my goals. With friendly staff and excellent tuition, I look forward to coming to Maths.”Grade 12
- “Master Maths made me realise I wasn’t alone. With kind, friendly kind tutors there to help me, I knew an “A” was possible.”Grade 12
- “I am happy coming to Master Maths. It helps me with Mathematics. The tutors are fun but strict. I love Master Maths.”Grade 7
- “I feel happy coming to Master Maths , I always learn something new and get to know the work done at school better.”Grade 11
- “In Grade 8 I was not confident with Maths. Master Maths has given me confidence and also developed a love for Maths.”Grade 9