About Bluff Master Maths
Classes or ‘lessons’ for grade 4 to 12 learners. Our Master Maths The Bluff centre provides extra maths help using trained tutors for mathematics teaching and tutoring. Wiskunde ekstra klasse is volledig tweetalig.
Master Maths has the solution.
With decades of experience and specifically designed for the South African School syllabus, we have a proven track record and are the undoubted leader in tuition in South Africa. Our program has been developed for South Africans, by South Africans.
Master Maths and Science is a computer-based tuition program with human tuition assistance, should the learner require any additional help. The program covers the entire syllabus and is available in both English and Afrikaans.
What sets us apart from other tutoring programs is our individual approach where the learner progresses at their own pace. Master Maths and Science are results driven, so we tutor our learners, and help in preparing them for tests and exams.
- "Master Maths has helped me to develop as a learner and made me realise my full potential. I am proud to say the since joining Master Maths, my maths and science marks has never dropped below 80%. The tutors are the best in the world, they are dedicated and always have the time to help me. They encourage me and give me feedback, consistently motivating me to improve."Grade 12
- “After struggling to understand concepts in maths and physics I was introduced to Master Maths. The unique and interactive approach to teaching helped me to grasp and understand concepts quickly. The tutor is ready to help us at any time and answers any questions we may have. Master Maths gave me the confidence to write an exam without fear.”Grade 12
- "Before doing Master Maths, I didn't like maths class. I couldn't participate in the lessons and I was always confused. Now, maths is my favourite lesson. My confidence has increased and I look forward to better maths results and a better future."Grade 9
- "Master Maths has helped me improve my work in class. I am ahead of the others. Thanks a lot Master Maths, you are making a difference."Grade 6
- “Master Maths has helped me improve in many ways; I understand all my work and I am doing better in my assessments. I like the way the modules are set up - they explain very well and if I need help I just raise my hand and I get help instantly. The tutors make sure that I understand my work and they try their hardest to make sure I get an A.”Grade 7
- “When I first started I was not very good at maths. I started doing helpful lessons and modules that kept me motivated. Master Maths also gave me a book which had very good study tips. I like that when I am struggling I get help from the tutors. I also find the revision worksheets helpful.”Grade 7