About Boksburg – Sunward Park Master Maths
Classes or ‘lessons’ for grade 4 to 12 learners. Our Master Maths Sunward Park centre provides extra maths help using trained tutors for mathematics teaching and tutoring. Wiskunde ekstra klasse is volledig tweetalig.
Every child has his or her own level of potential as far as mathematics is concerned. The goal at our centre is to teach and guide a learner to attain their full potential. To celebrate our 30th birthday in Boksburg we opened our new centre in 2016 to further carry out our passion which has always been to help every learner to succeed!
We identify and overcome problems, and with the aid of an advanced computer system and competent tutors, we will help any dedicated student. Success in fundamental mathematics facilitates the thought processes necessary for advancing to higher levels of mathematics, as well as establishing the correct way to think and learn in many fields.
Monday – Thursday: 10:30 – 18:00
Fridays: 10:30 – 16:30
Saturdays: 08:00 – 12:00
Sundays / Public Holidays: Closed
School Holidays: Open – Lessons may be moved to earlier time slots
Neil van der Merwe
- "Master Maths has helped me so much. I used to struggle with maths a lot, but the Master Maths tutors have shown me a much more fun and effective way of learning maths. The tutors are very kind and friendly, but are strict on the work being done. I highly recommend Master Maths for anyone who struggles or who even just wants to do better in maths."Grade 12
- "Master Maths was the best choice that my parents made. I met awesome tutors, who I thank from the bottom of my heart for helping me. It's so much easier to do maths now. They will always help you and encourage you to get better marks."Grade 6
- "Master Maths has been a beneficial experience because the tutors have made it their mission to educate their learners the best way possible and this has made a positive impact on my maths marks."Grade 9
- "Master Maths het vir my die geleentheid gegee om in wiskunde te groei en my gemotiveer om beter te doen."Grade 12
- "I've always known that I had the potential to improve my marks, but I struggled to channel and unlock that potential. The tutors have helped me to work efficiently towards using my potential to the best of my ability. I now have a better attitude towards maths and science, and this is clearly evident in my marks. It is inspiring to interact with passionate tutors who are easy to approach with any problems I may have. They make the working environment more comfortable."Grade 12
- "It all started many, many hours ago, my journey with Master Maths has definitely been worth while. I've spent have spent so much time with Master Maths, that it has become my second home. The warm welcome of the tutors was unlike any other. Master Maths doesn't seem like another classroom where all you do is work. It's not only a day of learning, it is a day of fun, where you don't mind staying all day. The amount of help I have received here is incredible. It's hardly boring at all, learning new things and meeting new people all the time. It's like a new family. Thank you, Master Maths, for all your help and support."Grade 11