About Boston Master Maths
Classes or ‘lessons’ for grade 4 to 12 learners. Our Master Maths Boston centre provides extra maths help using trained tutors for mathematics teaching and tutoring. Wiskunde ekstra klasse is volledig tweetalig.
We offer Maths classes for Gr 4 – 12 learners. We also offer workshops to adult learners studying N1 – N4, industry specific exams and whom wish to improve or add Mathematics to their NSC results. Our IEB program allow matriculants the opportunity to improve their maths marks or add it to their results.
We work closely with parents and learners to ensure that goals are achieved and that maximum learning takes place in the time with us. We look forward to walking this path with you.
Ronnie & Liezel Retief
- "Master Maths is the best, they helped me improve my marks. I love my tutors!! I have been here since Grade 4! Maths is the best subject."Grade 5
- "Ek doen Master Maths al vir ‘n jaar en dit het beslis my punte op laat stoot. Ek Beveel Master Maths vir enige persoon aan wat sukkel met Wiskunde. Jy sal regtig bly wees om te sien watter verskil hulle maak in jou leerproses."Grade 11
- "Master Maths made me realise that it is not impossible to get outstanding marks."Grade 9
- "I joined Master Maths in Gr 10 with my Pure Mathematics mark at 60%. I enrolled at Master Maths with the hope of improving my results. In a short space of time improvement was evident because the following term my average increased to above 80%. I managed to constantly maintain an 80% average pass rate in Mathematics and was nominated by my school to join a tuition programme in March 2017. I was selected in April 2017 and joined the Shawco Shine Programme at UCT."Grade 12
- "My personal experience here at Master Maths has been peaceful, educational and liberating. Through the exceptionally detailed programme offered, I now enjoy Physical Science like never before. Because of this my grades have improved from 45% to 80%. Master Maths has taught me the importance of working hard to reap the rewards of the future, allowing my grades to improve. With a calm working environment, polite educators to guide you and a wonderful detailed programme, any learner can find their place here."Grade 11