About Cape Town Master Maths
Maths classes or ‘lessons’ for grade 4 to 12 learners. Science classes or ‘lessons’ for grade 10 to 12 learners. Our Master Maths Cape Town centre provides extra maths help using trained tutors for mathematics teaching and tutoring. Wiskunde ekstra klasse is volledig tweetalig. Lesson content is regularly updated according to changes in the curriculum and CAPS document. Also offering Cambridge IGCSE Maths tuition.
Master Maths is an excellent system recommended and actively used by the Dept. of Education to improve the standard of mathematics in our country. This subject is one of the most important to be able to qualify for many subjects for higher learning after school.
Master Maths was developed in South Africa in 1976 and is a unique system using computers and tutors. The learners follow their individual program which suits their needs. It allows learners to grow in knowledge and confidence at their own pace and which then assists them to aspire to greater career choices. Many parents over the years have remarked that they can not believe how their children enjoy coming to their Master Maths lessons. Yes – maths can be FUN!
- "When I first went to Master Maths I was a bit anxious, because I did not what to expect, but after a while, I started to get comfortable as the Master Maths team made me feel very welcome and part of the family. Joining the Master Maths programme was the best decision I’ve ever made, and ever since I joined the programme my marks improved tremendously."Grade 10
- "Master Maths has really helped me and my marks have really improved. The tutors are very nice and helpful. I thought that I wouldn’t be able to learn from a computer, but it turned out that I was wrong!"Grade 11
- "Ek geniet Master Maths, want die program bied nuttige insig om die werk beter te verstaan en ek maak ook gebruik van die program omdat dit my voorberei vir eksamens. Die tutors is ook baie vriendelik en slim!"Graad 11
- "I love Master Maths so much, because they have great tutors who are a lot of fun. Every day at Master Maths makes a difference at school and I just keep on improving and getting a better understanding about Maths. I learned to love Maths, thanks to Master Maths."Grade 9
- "I joined Master Maths when I was in Grade 9 and was starting to have difficulty grasping the subject. Master Maths has helped me since then to make Maths a bit less mentally draining. I even went on to do Master Science and surely enough my science mark has improved and I feel confident enough to get a distinction in Science at the end of the year. The tutors are always friendly and patient enough to explain something multiple times until it is understood. They make something so complex seem simple and it is profound how passionate they are about Maths and Science. I hope to end my last year off on a high note and make everyone on the Master Maths team proud."Grade 12
- "I really love Master Maths. It is an excellent environment accompanied by friendly, intelligent staff. Without Master Maths and staff, I would never be at the level of Mathematics and science that I am at today. I encourage students that are struggling in the above subjects to, or even students who are just lazy, to attend Master Maths and Master Science."Grade 12
- "Master Maths is helping me sooo much! The tutors are kind and patient. My marks went up by around 20% and is staying up there."Grade 7