About Glenanda Master Maths
Maths classes or ‘lessons’ for grade 4 to 12 learners. Our Master Maths Glenanda centre provides extra maths help using trained tutors for mathematics teaching and tutoring. Wiskunde ekstra klasse is volledig tweetalig. Lesson content is regularly updated according to changes in the curriculum and CAPS document. Also offering Cambridge IGCSE Maths tuition.
We have been in operation since mid 2002. At Master Maths Glenanda we strive to create a warm atmosphere where learners feel comfortable to ask for assistance without judgement. We help each learner feel important and work in line with their school curriculum; reinforcing the concepts covered in class. We teach something new every lesson, whether it’s a big concept, or a small mathematical rule. It is our aim to help our students feel more confident with their maths abilities so that they will actually start enjoying the subject.
- “Master Maths has helped me improve from an average of 50% to 80%. My understanding of mathematical concepts is much better!”Grade 11
- “Master maths has truly helped me with my marks. Thanks to them I managed to achieve 75% from 38% in one term.”Grade 10
- “I started Master Maths in Grade 9 and was averaging 35% I am currently in Matric and averaging 66%.”Grade 12
- “I achieved the highest mark in my last test and am feeling more confident since I've been coming to Master Maths- Thanks!”Grade 10
- “Through Master Maths I've reached goals I thought were impossible- their kind staff and productive environment have made it all possible.”Grade 10
- “Ever since joining my maths results have improved greatly and they keep improving. Maths is much more enjoyable because of Master Maths.”Grade 12
- “Master Maths has helped me so much! I think it is the best investment into an educational facility we have ever made.”Grade 9
- “The Master Maths staff are very helpful, my results have improved from 40%-70%. I even got 100% for my last test!”Grade 12
- “Master Maths has made maths easier for me. I started with a 40% average and now I'm on 80% average for maths.”Grade 12
- "MasterMaths/MasterScience has been an incredible help over the past two years. For someone who has never learned Mathematics, Physics and Chemistry in English, the atmosphere in MM/MS, as well as the patient explanations and cornucopia of revision lessons has been a wonderful (if maybe a little overbearing) experience. To anyone else having trouble with or simply wanting to do better in Mathematics/Science, MasterMaths/MasterScience is THE place to go. If you are willing to work hard, the people at MM/MS will do anything in their power to help you achieve your goals."Grade 12
- "Ever since attending Master Maths since Grade 9, I have received excellent support in my school studies due to the hard-working tutors who have always encouraged me in my school work and variety of teaching modules Master Maths has to offer. I was able to achieve 2 distinctions for Mathematics and Physical Science in my matric finals for 2014 thanks to their revision classes and available past papers frequently given to their students. Master Maths is a place where learners can achieve great results in their studies, but only if the learner is willing to put in the effort to achieve their wanted results."Grade 12