About Knysna Master Maths
Classes or ‘lessons’ for grade 4 to 12 learners. Our Master Maths Knysna centre provides extra maths help using trained tutors for mathematics teaching and tutoring. Wiskunde ekstra klasse is volledig tweetalig.
We love maths, but we also realize that not everyone looks at maths in the same way. Mathematics is not about symbols, numbers, equations, functions and geometric shapes. It is about understanding. It is the most direct and effective way for a learner to learn logic skills and reasoning. Mathematics teaches a learner how to solve simple and complex problems by applying their minds. Mathematics teaches a learner patience, diligence and the thrill of resolution. At Master Maths Knysna, we believe that anyone can do maths, and we want our learners to share in our passion for the subject. We offer a friendly, supportive environment where our tutors and unique computer-based teaching system teach maths principles interactively. We take the time and care to pinpoint a learner’s problem areas and develop a plan based on each learner’s needs. When a learner has a better understanding of Maths, it boosts overall scholastic confidence, and this confidence, along with the critical thinking skills they learn through maths, will carry over to other fields and open new doors.
- "I love Master Maths because it teaches you fun new way."Grade 5
- "I really love Master Maths and I also really enjoy it. It is such a fun way of learning."Grade 5
- "I came to Master Maths in Grade 4 with a 44% average and now I've started Grade 10 and my average is 85.5%. The awesome and caring staff always help when I need it most."Grade 10
- "Master Maths makes maths fun. The staff are very nice and they make the work easy to understand."Grade 12
- "With Master Maths you can conquer it all. It's like being given a road map with step by step directions when you're completely lost."Grade 12