About Mondeor Master Maths
Classes or ‘lessons’ for grade 4 to 12 learners. Our Master Maths Mondeor centre provides extra maths help using trained tutors for mathematics teaching and tutoring. Wiskunde ekstra klasseis volledig tweetalig.
Why is maths important? Doing maths helps the mind to reason and organize complicated situations into clear, simple, and logical steps. As students learn more maths their minds eventually learn to resolve any difficult situation. In our society, high paying jobs often demand someone who can take complicated situations and simplify it to the level that everyone can understand. At Master Maths we offer individual tuition at the learners own pace. There are qualified tutors in the centre at all times to help the learners with any problems or questions. We strive to create self confident, independent thinkers . Not only do we follow the school syllabus, both GDE and IEB, but we also go back and fix any problems that have occurred in previous years because just as a house without a proper foundation will collapse, so will a learners maths career without the essential basics.
- “Master Maths broadened my understanding of maths.”Grade 12
- “After being enrolled at Master Maths, maths has become fun and more comprehend-able than before.”Grade 11
- “Master Maths is awesome, it helped me so much.”Grade 10
- “Master Maths is helping me cope with the pressure of this vital subject.”Grade 11
- “Master Maths helped me. I've improved.”Grade 5
- "I'd like to thank Master Maths Mondeor for the efforts you put in into all your students especially me. I came into Master Maths with an average of 73% in maths in grade 10 and over the years I have improved. Finishing off my matric year I passed with a bachelor's pass and a distinction in maths with an average of 84% and I got 68% in AP Maths.I'd like to extend my gratitude to everyone at Master Maths and I will be furthering my studies either at UJ or UCT studying a BCom towards being a Chartered Accountant."Grade 12