About Pretoria Area – Arcadia Master Maths
Classes or ‘lessons’ for grade 4 to 12 learners. Our Master Maths Arcadia centre provides extra maths help using trained tutors for mathematics teaching and tutoring. Wiskunde ekstra klasse is volledig tweetalig.
Master Maths Arcadia has been operating since January 2003. The centre has received 2 “In Recognition of Excellence” awards and won the Franchisee of the Year Award (Category B) in 2008. This centre had six Grade 12 students with averages higher than 92% in last year’s final maths exams. We pride ourselves on being a well organized centre that boasts high standards and quality maths tuition for all students (at their respective levels). We believe that a good foundation in mathematics teaches students to think logically, enabling them to solve problems. At Master Maths Arcadia we boost our learners confidence through small attainable goals. We help them to become independent learners who are ambitious and determined to achieve great results. Our tutors are patient and encourage students to become active learners in a supportive environment.
- “Master Maths has really helped me to improve my marks, my marks improved from 60% to above 70%. I have had many forms of tutoring before, this one is the best by far, definitely worth signing up for. Exceeded my expectations, I am sure it will exceed yours!"Grade 11
- "Master Maths het my nuwe hoop gegee. Toe ek gedink het ek kan dit nie doen nie, het Master Maths my anders bewys! Baie dankie!"Grade 10
- "If you want a better understanding of Mathematics, Master Maths is the perfect place to help you get there. The tutors are always prepared to assist me every single day in class. They are really good at what they do."IEB Upgrade
- “It is an investment in knowledge that pays the best interest."IEB Upgrade
- "Master Maths het my geleer dat harde werk en geduld vir mens baie goeie resultate kan bring as jy bereid is om jou deel te doen. Dit is die plek vir verbetering. Dankie Master Maths!"Grade 12
- "Master Maths Arcadia has friendly and very helpful staff and I encourage all who read this to definitely join the Master Maths family. My maths mark went up by almost 20%!"Grade 11
- "Master Maths has been the best institution I’ve ever attended. It has helped me grow in my academics. The tutors are really helpful and make me feel welcomed. They are really patient people and make sure I understand the work I have completed for the day."Grade 12
- "Master Maths has really helped and improved my knowledge in mathematics. The tutors are very helpful, I even get excited to walk to Master Maths for lessons!"Grade 11
- "Master Maths has helped me turned class tests from something I dread to something I look forward to."Grade 12
- "Form 5 is hard but Master Maths really gave me an edge on my Maths, and Science work."Grade 12
- "Changing schools is never easy. My first term at Girls High was difficult, because everything was way different from my previous school. With the help from Master Maths and Science, I was able to keep up with the standard at Girls High, and actually increase my marks a bit."Grade 12
- "I don’t know what I would do without my weekly visits to Master Maths. It helps me understand my work so much more. My marks have improved so much thanks to Master Maths. The tutors are so friendly and make me enjoy coming for extra lessons.Grade 10