About Roodepoort Master Maths
Classes or ‘lessons’ for grade 4 to 12 learners. We also offer Maths literacy for grade 10-12. Our Master Maths Roodepoort centre provides extra Maths help using trained tutors for Mathematics teaching and tutoring. Wiskunde ekstra klasse is volledig tweetalig.
Master Maths Roodepoort has been open since January 2013, we provide a pleasant but structured environment for students to improve not only in their Maths marks but also their confidence towards the subject. At Master Maths Roodepoort we strive to impact and improve. Our learners have just as great an impact on us as we have on them; and we learn from them, sometimes seemingly more, than they learn from us. We love to see them grow, face challenges together and build relationships. Especially learners who are committed or that have started early and stayed with Master Maths for a number of years.
We offer a free baseline assessment and feedback to any interested potential students, whereas after enrolment we attend to the problem areas that might cause them to struggle with the current year’s work. We start working on that first to ensure they have a strong foundation. Thereafter we work along with the current year’s syllabus as well as helping them to prepare for tests and exams. With that said, we have seen over the years that good results in Mathematics takes hard work and dedication, especially since it does not come naturally to most people. And this makes it a great adventure to motivate our learners to reach their maximum potential.
- "I strongly recommend Master Maths to people who really struggle and feel useless and want to give up. I was one of those kids before I started attending Master Maths in Grade 4. I knew nothing about Maths and was constantly getting 40 – 50% in tests. And it was hard “knowing” you couldn’t do well, or even make my family proud!When I was doing activities on the computer it really helped a lot with my understanding about Maths, and when I still never understood there were people to assist me. Which I am so grateful for. When grade 5 and 6 came, I earned the results that I should have a long time ago!Master Maths isn’t only a Maths business, but it’s my FAMILY!"Grade 8
- "Master Maths is very helpful. It is basically a personal math class where I can focus on areas I specifically struggle with.Another one of the perks is that there are tutors right beside us guiding us if we have any mistakes and ensuring I don't develop any habits.Master Maths has great software allowing me to do Maths problems over and over again until I fully understand it."Grade 11
- "Master Maths made me confident while doing maths."Grade 9
- "Master Maths means a lot to me, because it has helped me improve my grades and build a future for myself."Grade 10
- "Master Maths helps you understand any maths problem and how to solve it. So join and let them help you understand any maths problem that is given you in life."Grade 12
- "Ever since I joined Master Maths, I feel like I got more work done. When you go in for your sessions, there is no room for procrastination. This has really helped me improve my Mathematics mark."Grade 12