About Sandton – Morningside Master Maths
Maths classes or ‘lessons’ for grade 4 to 12 learners. Science classes or ‘lessons’ for grade 10 to 12 learners. Our Master Maths Morningside centre provides extra maths help using trained tutors for mathematics teaching and tutoring.. Wiskunde ekstra klasse is volledig tweetalig. Lesson content is regularly updated according to changes in the curriculum and CAPS document. Also offering Cambridge IGCSE Maths tuition.
We are situated on the first floor of Rivonia Village, on Rivonia Boulevard between 9th Avenue and Mutual Road. Our centre is between the centre management office and Rivonia Tailors.
We want to make learners love mathematics by offering the highest standard of individual tutoring.We provide an environment where learners can make a change in the way they perceive mathematics. From: “I cannot do this” to “I want to do this”, then “I can do this.”
It is great to see learners who are comfortable and positive after Master Maths have helped them to see maths as an opportunity, and not as an obstacle.
“If you think education is expensive, try ignorance” Derek Bok.
- "Master Maths has improved and helped me with my problems. What I love about this place is the wonderful, spectacular tutors. I will never ever regret coming to Master Maths."Grade 8
- "Master Maths has improved my marks, has given me confidence in maths and has amazing tutors that are encouraging."Grade 12
- "Master Maths has helped improve my marks. I also became more confident in the subject. Master maths is a great learning environment as everyone is supportive and welcoming."Grade 11
- "I love Master Maths because everyone there is so amazing. They have improved my math skills tremendously and always help me when I trip on a question. They are so funny, awesome, kind and helpful. Thank you so very much Master Maths."Grade 5
- "I find learning from a computer better and more exciting than learning in class or studying at home. The modules on the computer are easy to understand and the tutors make you feel prepared and confident for exams and tests. Master Maths reinforces and solidifies what your learn at school. It is a different approach to learning maths and I advise anyone struggling with Maths to do it."Grade 12
- "I used to struggle a lot with maths and had lack of confidence in myself. I thought I couldn't do math but through Master Maths I have learnt that I can do it. Their electronic tutorials which are audio visual are very helpful. I am glad I have joined them because I have seen 10% improvement in just a month! I love the environment, it is a fun place to master maths. The amazing tutors are there to help in every way possible and they become your best friends and they make you laugh with hysteria. I am glad I do Master Maths and I recommend to those who are lacking confidence in maths and to those who want to improve their marks. Thank you Master Maths!"Grade 10