About Wellington Master Maths
Maths classes or ‘lessons’ for grade 4 to 12 learners. Science classes or ‘lessons’ for grade 10 to 12 learners. Our Master Maths Wellington centre provides extra maths help using trained tutors for mathematics teaching and tutoring. Wiskunde ekstra klasse is volledig tweetalig. Lesson content is regularly updated according to changes in the curriculum and CAPS document. Also offering Cambridge IGCSE Maths tuition.
Master Maths Wellington is situated in Huguenot High School. Master Maths Wellington opened in 2006, now operating from Huguenot High School.
Here at our centre we strive to firstly build the learner’s confidence. The only way to do that, is to create understanding. By teaching concepts step by step, learners gain the ability to reason with logic and to solve problems successfully. We are dedicated to pinpoint a learner’s problem areas and apply this computer based teaching system to address their unique needs. We create a positive and calm environment where learners feel safe to ask and learn.
Although the centre is situated in the school and therefore easily accessible to learners from this school, it is open to learners from other primary and high schools in the surrounding area as well. I believe that Mathematics at school is an important tool in achieving the necessary skills that a person needs in their studies and life. It helps with logical thinking and reasoning – both important skills in any line of work!
Lisa du Plessis
- “Die rede waarom ek by Master Maths is, is om my punte konstant bo 95% te hou.”Grade 10
- “Master Maths is an excellent program that has helped me a lot. My marks improved with almost 10%. Thank you Master Maths!”Grade 10
- “Master Maths has helped me improve my marks by 15% an keep a constant A.”Grade 10
- "Ek hou nie van wiskunde nie, want dit is vir my moeilik. Master Maths verduidelik dit vir my op ‘n lekker manier en leer is nie meer vir my so swaar nie."Grade 11
- "I started at Master Maths because I struggle with basic Maths. The lessons are fun and I feel my confidence returning. Here I can relax and learn in a friendly and supportive environment."Grade 9