Job title: Maths lesson author
We require a skilled individual to write computer based teaching modules that is in line with the IGCSE and AS/A levels (CIE) syllabi. Our authors do not require advanced computer skills and a basic knowledge of Microsoft Word will be sufficient.
- Sc./B.A./B.Ed. with at least Mathematics 1.
- 3 years’ experience teaching Mathematics up to final year of High School level.
- South African citizen or valid work visa.
- Valid driver’s licence.
The Master Maths Author must:
- be able to think analytically and innovatively.
- have good writing skills.
- show excellent attention to detail.
- have a basic knowledge Microsoft Word.
- be able to work well under pressure.
The following skills will be advantageous:
- working knowledge of Afrikaans.
- have a good fundamental knowledge and understanding of the IGCSE and AS/A-Level Mathematics syllabi.
- some experience with South African and IEB Mathematics curriculum.
Location of post: Somerset West, Western Cape, South Africa.
Only successful applicants will be contacted and may be required to complete a detailed questionnaire before they are considered for an interview.